THIS DOCUMENT IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN TERMS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES THERE UNDER AS APPLICABLE AND THE AMENDED PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO ELECTRONIC RECORDS IN VARIOUS STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000. THIS ELECTRONIC RECORD IS GENERATED BY A COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE TERMS OR HAVE ANY OBJECTION TO GRANTING YOUR CONSENT AS STATED HEREINABOVE, KINDLY DO NOT BROWSE OR USE THE SITE/APP.
1. Privacy Notice
The present Document shall inform you of the kinds of information which may submit to the Company through the Site, the purpose of collecting the same, and the policy for sharing such data/information.
2. General Description
2.1. Personal Information
The Site/App collects your name, date of birth, gender, postal address, delivery address, telephone number, mobile number, e-mail address, identification code of the device which you use to access the Website/App, credit card and/or Debit Card details besides any other information which may be considered as Personal Information’ under Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practice and Procedure and Sensitive Personal Data of Information) Rules, 2011. The Site/App may also be required to collect the PAN card details and any such detail which is relevant to carry out the transaction.
2.2. Non-Personal Information:
The Company also collects non-personal information data in a form that does not permit direct association /identification with any specific individual such as IP addresses, usage details and identifying technologies. Non - Personal information may include the Date and Time of your access of the Website/App, your location, the operating system of your device/computer, the duration of your stay on the Website/App and such other information.
2.3. Sensitive Personal Information
- Whilst the Site does not directly collect or store any Sensitive Personal Data such as financial information including credit card /debit card details, however, such information may be required to be provided to the payment gateway service providers for the purpose of undertaking a transaction on the Site. The terms of the privacy for such Sensitive Personal Information shall be governed by the third party service provider and the Company shall not be responsible or liable with respect to its use.
- (b) Upon registration as a member on the Site, you shall be provided with a password for your personal use. The Site will collect such information each time you log-in on the Site to verify the genuineness of the persons having access to, and using the Site.
3.1. Personal and Non-Personal Information may be collected when the user browses the Site, submits information on the Site, enters into a transaction on the Site and/or utilizes the services from the Company. The Company may also access information, including personal information, from social media or communication services, commercial sources/databases, services providers or advertisers and other business or commercial associates of the Company.
3.2. Normal Browsing
When you browse, read, submit or download information from the Site, data is collected by the Site, including but not limited to your IP (Internet Protocol) address, URL request, browser type, preferred language of operation, location and date and time of your actions and web pages visited.
3.3. Information You Provide
The Site requests personally identifiable information when you participate in any tournaments, games or competitions on the Site and organised by the Company including information such as date of birth, telephone number, name, contact address, gender, email address and PAN Card number (as and when applicable). The Site may also require you to provide such personal information when you seek a query from the Contact Us Tab on the Site.
3.4. Third Party Advertisements and Service Providers
3.5. Access From Social Media Or Communication Platforms
You may access the Site from your social media or communication platforms. In such cases, the Company may obtain such information from the Platforms which you have authorized such Platforms to share. Without prejudice to generality of the Clauses above, when you access the Site through such Platforms, you grant your consent to the Company to obtain, collect, store, utilize and retain such information.
3.6. Log Files
Like most standard Sites, the Company used log files. This includes IP (internet protocol) addresses, browser type, ISP (internet service provider), referring / exit pages, platform type, date / time stamp and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. The same may be used to track the behavior of the customers or identify the area of interest of the customer, which might further be useful for advertisement, promotions etc.
4. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USE
4.1. General Purpose
The Information collected, stored and retained by the Company is used to facilitate the performance of its functions and conduct the business. The said information is also used to consider and reply to your queries, provide information to you about the services, recognize / verify you when you return to our Site, enhance its Services on a number of pages of the Site, protect the Site, take action qua fraud or illegal acts, serve legal Notice or Orders, perform research and data analysis, improve usability of the site, administer mailing lists or online communities or surveys, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, to personalize the advertising content, to assist any acquisition or merger prospect of the Company, or other activities related to the services provided by the Site.
4.2. Use of the Collected Information
- Available log records and all data stored on our servers may be accessed by our system administrators
- Upon registering with PokerHigh.com, you agree to receive electronic communications (email) from PokerHigh.com, its users and authorised partnering entities. When using PokerHigh.com's referral program, you authorise PokerHigh.com to send electronic communications to the party you have referred on your behalf, using your email address as the sender. After registration, the Company may choose to implement software to analyse web traffic and in aiding gathering of statistics that are used to research and determine the efficacy of the Site and also for advertising purposes.
- In the event that we are required by law (including a court order) to disclose the information you submit, we may chose to independently object to overly broad requests for access to information about users of our Site, however we cannot assure you that we will be able to raise such objections in all cases. If you do not challenge the disclosure request yourself, we may be legally required to turn over your information.
- The data so collected by the Site may be disclosed to other companies and organizations including companies in our group, technology and service providers such as payment gateway service providers or other wallet service providers. The Company shall contractually require such third parties to maintain the same level of Data Protection as required under applicable laws.
- In the case of contests, results from contests are announced using the members login name and city/state from which the member is participating.
- The data may also be shared for the purpose of the fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In the event the business of the Company or a part of it is sold to any other entity or the business under goes a merger/amalgamation/demerger, the relevant data may be transferred to such other new entity. However, the Company shall ensure that such transferee shall effectively be bound to maintain the confidentiality of the information shared with the Company and shall further only disclose or use the information as per this policy or any subsequent amendments to the same.
- We may partner with other companies or organisations to provide you with additional services related to the Company. When you purchase or otherwise express interest in a service offered by a third party through the Company or sponsored on the Site/App, you consent to our sharing your information with those parties. Participation in rewards programs, discount offers, contests, or other programs that involve third parties, authorizes the Company to share your personal information with those parties. A third party’s use of your information is bound by contracts and agreements between the Company and the third party. We only share information reasonably needed to provide additional services, and such shared information may be bound by other privacy agreements. By sharing this information, you agree that the Company is not liable or responsible for the actions or inactions of third parties.
- We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as referring/exit pages, anonymous usage data, and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand and utilize the usage patterns for certain services.
5.1. The Site’s primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you, the community member, with a fulfilling gaming experience. The information collected by the Site is protected by the use of appropriate technical and security measures such internal reviews of the data collection and retention and processing procedures. The Company may use appropriate encryption and physical checks to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to the system which contains your Information. However, please note that:
- The Site may link out to other websites, which may follow and be governed by their own, individual privacy policies. You will be responsible for reading and understanding said privacy policies when linking out from the Site.
- The Site cannot claim responsibility for and cannot guarantee safeguard against any Internet security threats arising from information you transmit though chat and/or email.
- Your account information (login and password credentials) must be protected by you and members registering on the Site are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of their account information to secure against any misuse. If as a registered member on Site, you suspect your account has been compromised, it is your duty to inform/notify the Site of this security breach at the earliest.
- The Company may disclose your Information to other third parties as per the present Policy. However, the Company shall not be responsible in any manner for a breach, act or omission of the Third Party resulting in an injury to you or a person related to you.
6. INFORMATION CHANGES AND USER WITHDRAWAL
6.2. You may withdraw the consent accorded herein for use of your personal / sensitive personal information by addressing an E-mail to the Grievance Officer as stated herein below. It is however agreed that post such withdrawal, you shall not use the Site of the Company. Any subsequent use of the Site shall be at the sole responsibility of the user.
7. GRIEVANCE OFFICER